Discover the 5 Mercedes-Benz Luxuriously Capable SUVs
Mercedes-Benz offers much more than the luxury sedans and coupes they are best known for. The brand has certainly made a name for itself in the premium automotive marketplace, but what some buyers are unaware of is that Mercedes-Benz offers a full lineup of fully capable SUVs. The automaker has been offering luxury SUVs since the G-Wagen was first introduced back in 1979 – and the growth of this segment has been an impressive one for Mercedes-Benz. Dealerships here in Southern California and across the United States have been able to see first-hand, just how capable these vehicles truly are.
Surprisingly affordable, extraordinarily capable, and impressively designed – the Mercedes-Benz lineup of SUVs should be at the top of your list of considerations if you are currently on the market for a vehicle. Whether you are a long-time committed member to the luxury SUV segment, or are just beginning to whet your appetite, we welcome you to acquaint yourself with the seemingly unlimited options that Mercedes-Benz offers.
SUVs are Plentiful at Your Mercedes-Benz Dealership
Ranging in price from $32,850, all the way up to $119,900 – there is a Mercedes-Benz SUV that fits your luxury lifestyle, just as perfectly as it does your budget. Whether you prefer a compact crossover for your explorative spirit, or a full-size SUV capable of serving every one of your adventurous whims – Mercedes-Benz delivers. See for yourself, by exploring below:
- GLA – This compact crossover offers drivers the spirit of Mercedes-Benz, the luxury-appointments that the brand is best known for, unmatched styling, and all at an affordable price point. With a starting MSRP of just $32,850, the GLA SUV will continue to serve drivers with its efficient, yet capable drivetrain. The interior of this SUV offers the same high-end standards that every Mercedes-Benz is known for, including 14-way power adjustable front seats, a 7-inch color touchscreen display, and up to 41.8 cubic-feet of interior cargo space. Despite its small size, the Mercedes-Benz GLA is capable of up to 375 horsepower, and 350 lb.-ft. of torque. The GLA is where small size meets big performance standards.
- GLC – The second SUV in the brand’s lineup, the Mercedes-Benz GLC offers a midsize stance, along with a mid-level price. Starting at $39,150, the GLC features an athletically toned exterior design that is impossible to ignore. A free standing touchscreen display represents the brand’s commitment to innovation and luxury. Both trim levels offered by the GLC come standard with a powerful turbocharged 4-cylinder engine. Complete with a multispark ignition, direct injection technology, and an ECO Start/Stop system – the GLC has performance down to an art form.
- GLE – The mid-level SUV from Mercedes-Benz offers top of the line safety standards, and represents the brand’s first ever offering in this segment. The GLE stands out amongst others in the lineup, thanks to its distinctive exterior design. Aesthetically pleasing details such as LED daytime running lamps with an arc-like design, and a sport-like body structure, the GLE has a starting MSRP of $52,000. The GLE ups the versatility ante by offering three different ways to power your ride. A direct injection gasoline engine, a clean diesel drivetrain, and a plug-in hybrid option are all available on the newest GLE model. For the driver who prefers high-adrenaline adventure, the AMG® GLE is the answer. The most capable and confident luxury SUV on the market, the AMG® GLE is as off-road ready as any other SUV available, and comes in at nearly double the cost as the base GLE. For drivers who prefer style to accompany them on their most rugged adventures, the AMG® GLE is the most logical choice.
- GLS – Completely reborn for the 2016 model year, the Mercedes-Benz GLS is the epitome of everything you want in a luxury seven-passenger SUV, and so much more. Up until last year, this model was known as the GL, but its distinction amongst others in the lineup paired it alongside the exclusive S-Class of sedans. Now known as the GLS, this high-end luxury SUV offers a starting MSRP of $68,700. The first in the lineup to offer three rows of seating for up to seven passengers, the GLS is as refined as it is large. A rear seat entertainment system is guaranteed to make long road trips not only bearable, but fun – while the COMAND® 8-inch display adds a central unity to the SUVs interior design. The GLS is offered in three different trim level options, with up to 577 horsepower and 561 lb.-ft. of torque. The powerful and confident GLS is capable of towing up to 7,500 pounds, and is more than ready to conquer your adventure-seeking side.
- G-Class – The Mercedes-Benz G-Class is the most premium SUV ever built. Starting at $119,900, the G-Class is legendary in both its design, as well as its capability. The upright shape of the boxy SUV makes the G-Glass one of the most recognizable vehicles on earth. Designed for capability both on and off the road, the G-Class comes equipped with three lockable differentials, created to deliver the best possible performance, regardless of road conditions. The permanent all-wheel-drive system ensures that you will never lose sight of what’s ahead, or your grip on what is below. A brand new 416 horsepower V8 engine features biturbo technology, with an impressive 450 lb.-ft. of torque. Each trim level of the G-Class adds power and prestige to the already impressive SUV, for up to 621 horsepower and 738 lb.-ft. of torque. The G-Class SUV was hand crafted and expertly designed to deliver the best of what this exclusive segment has to offer. If power, capability, and prestige are your end-goal – then the 2017 Mercedes-Benz G-Class is the only way to get there.
Check Each One Out for Yourself
Come down to Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel for your opportunity to see each one of these masterpiece SUVs in action. Their unmistakable presence on the road is reason enough to check each one out for yourself, and their impressive performance only adds to the intrigue. Come down today and experience the world of true luxury SUVs.