During this unprecedented time, we will continue to provide our customers with all services, all while keeping your health, safety, and satisfaction as our top priority . We thank you for your support and understanding as we make every effort to support our customers, associates and the communities we serve.
Temporary Store Hours Update
Sales: Monday-Friday 8am-8pm | Saturday 9am-7pm. | Sunday 10am-7pm
Service: Monday – Friday 7am-6pm | Saturday & Sunday – Closed
Sprinter: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm | Saturday & Sunday – Closed
Car Wash: Closed
To ensure the safety of our guests and staff, our 5-Star Member Car Wash will temporarily be limited to an exterior wash for guests who bring in their vehicles for maintenance and/or repair.
The 5-Star Member Car Wash will remain closed until we can safely open our guest lounges.
We are making every effort to ensure that your experience at our dealership is safe and convenient:
- We will continue to offer remote negotiations via phone calls or emails, and offer off-site delivery for new and pre-owned vehicle sales.
- We are working closely with our manufacturer to ensure that the parts necessary for your vehicle repairs and maintenance will be available when you need them.
- We are maintaining modified operations, updating our hours on an as-needed basis.
- We are insisting that employees take time off if they are not feeling well, and we have temporarily reduced our staff to create a safe social distance between our in-house staff and customers.
- Hand sanitizers are refilled and checked regularly.
- Public touch points, such as handrails, elevator buttons, door handles, and knobs are cleaned and wiped down several times each day.
- Public areas such as the sales and service departments, customer lounge and restrooms are cleaned several times each day.
- Surfaces such as the reception and customer service desks, coffee machine, customer lounge furniture, dining tables, and chairs are cleaned regularly.
- Our employees are instructed to wash their hands frequently and to use gloves when working on a customer vehicle. If your vehicle is in our service department for service, we will wipe down all interior surfaces that are worked on or touched by an employee.
We thank you for your support and understanding as we make every effort to support our customers, associates and the communities we serve.
Vice President / General Manager
Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel