Choosing the Right Mercedes-Benz Dealership Makes all the Difference
If you are in the market for a new Mercedes-Benz, then there are fewer things more important to consider than finding the right location to purchase your luxury car. Plenty of Mercedes-Benz dealerships are dotted along the breathtaking coastline of Southern California, but few offer the highest level of commitment to customer service and quality that you so obviously deserve. Just because it has the star of three points on the building, doesn’t mean it is the Mercedes-Benz dealership that is worthy of your hard earned money, or valuable time.
When it finally comes time to head out and find a dealership that is deserving of these two invaluable commodities, how do you know where to start? All too often, buyers in the luxury car market make the mistake of assuming that all Mercedes-Benz dealerships are created equal. These different locations may still be selling you top luxury vehicles on the market, but that fact alone does not make them worthy of your business. Rather than repeat the mistaken logic of so many that came before you, let’s explore the top qualities you should hold your Mercedes-Benz dealership accountable to when you go to purchase your next luxury sedan or SUV.
The Differences That Will Make a Difference
Often, the differences that actually make a difference are small, and tend to go unnoticed until it’s too late. Just as microscopic grains of sand gather together to eventually comprise the beach you often spend your free time enjoying, so do the little quirks and qualities of a luxury dealership build on one another to create an exceptional car buying experience. If you are in the market for a new Mercedes-Benz, and value the money you work so hard to earn, then explore below and discover the new standard you should hold your next car buying experience to.
- Longevity – One of the most telling signs of any successful luxury car dealership is longevity. Mercedes-Benz has been around since 1926, which means that dealerships affiliated with the brand have been around for almost as long. There are only a handful of Mercedes-Benz dealerships that have been in business in the United States for over forty years, so go find one. Their endurance in the marketplace doesn’t just mean they know how to sell cars, it means they have mastered the art of exceptional customer service, as well as a buying experience that few others have been able to duplicate.
- Convenient Hours – A dealership that does not offer operational hours that suit your schedule is one that might as well not exist. Finding a Mercedes-Benz dealer that places value on your invaluable time is one that is worthy of your business. In your consideration for a Mercedes-Benz dealership, be sure to look at the big picture. Extended sales hours are always a plus, but it is likely that once you purchase your vehicle, you will be frequenting other areas of the dealership. Whether that means having regularly scheduled maintenance performed in the service center, after-market luxury amenities added in the accessories department, or simply taking your luxury sedan for a sprucing-up in the dealership’s car wash, these are all important aspects to consider. A dealership that only offers sales hours during the week, for example, is unlikely to work for a buyer who works at the office from 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday. The dealership that is deserving of your business, will make time for your business.
- Proper Location – If you live in Southern California, then you know all too well how difficult it is to narrow down a single location that is accessed easily by all drivers. In fact, this endeavor seems all but impossible if you really think about it. Regardless of its near impossible achievability, dealerships should still put forth an effort to remain centrally located and, at the very least, easily accessible to most drivers. Whether that means a location right off of two major interstates, within walking distance from a major metro station, or even close to a popular shopping destination, a dealership that is conveniently located is one that values your time as much as you do.
- Inventory Diversity – There are few things more frustrating than finding a quality dealership that meets all of the above criteria, but fails to deliver an extensive inventory of vehicles to choose from. The point of car shopping, consequently, is having plenty of options to actually shop. Without a diverse inventory, car shopping quickly transforms into car settling – a word no one wants associated with their luxury car buying experience. Choosing a dealership that brings more to the table than the average expected inventory, is a dealership that anticipates the diverse needs of its potential clients, rather than assuming they all fit into predetermined categories.
- Difference Makers – A luxury dealership, such as one affiliated with Mercedes-Benz, needs to offer a top notch team of individuals who are committed to fulfilling your unique needs when it comes time to buy your new car. We call these individuals difference makers, because they can set your buying experience apart from the average salesman, and can truly turn your average car purchase, into a luxury sedan acquisition that you won’t soon forget. Imagine buying a vehicle from an individual so committed to your positive buying experience that they will go out of their way to make every accommodation in order to ensure the utmost comfort and confidence in your Mercedes-Benz purchase. This sales individual may seem too good to be true, but we can assure you that if you find the right Mercedes dealership, these difference makers are there waiting to serve you.
Look No Further than Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel
These five distinctive traits, that every exceptional Mercedes-Benz dealership should offer, are not impossible to find all in one place. Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel is a dealership so committed to you, that we not only offer convenient hours, a great location, an extensive inventory, and a customer care team that is ready to make a difference in your car buying experience – we are one of the only seven Mercedes-Benz dealerships in the nation to be in business for over 40 years.
Before you look elsewhere, or spend your time at a dealership that can’t fully commit to your needs, come check out Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel. We look forward to demonstrating all of what a luxury car dealership should and does offer.